Monday, August 31, 2015

Digital Literacy

Digital Literacy is critical for every student in order to successful and safe in the coming years.  Teaching internet safety is what I start my freshmen Digital Communications course with, and it amazes me every year how little the student know and how much information they are sending out without realizing it. ThingLink is a great tool that is more interactive so students won't feel like information is being pushed upon them and it is really about helping them be better community members.

Overall, great use of technology to distribute the information and very helpful - especially to me as I will be probably be stealing a lot for my lessons!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ariel. I hope that you are able to use some of the materials with your students. :)

    ReplyDelete