Friday, November 13, 2015

This was my first time taking something from the Cloud Academy and now I am wondering why I haven't done it sooner. It was a great learning format. I had some floundering but was able to go back and get some answers and try things out.
I was working on this course in the student support room when others working in here asked what I was doing. I told them I was taking a course about g-mail since we would all being using it come January. They were thrilled and said that I could then teach all of them. While I'm happy to help when I can I will encourage those coworkers to take the course at the Cloud Academy.
Many of the things were brand new to me and other parts were things I knew already from using the calendar on my Iphone. I'm looking forward to using google calendar and g-mail in the near future.
Thanks for your instruction Martha.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! The format was definitely easy to learn from and I feel a lot more comfortable now with using Google mail and calendar. I also had an experience where a few co-workers said I needed to teach them. Even though the course was a few hours, I feel like the time I spent was valuable to my understanding and that they should also take the course.

    ReplyDelete