Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I recently took a cloud academy course on using gmail and calendars and I loved it. I could do it from comfort of my home and at my convenience. the powerpoint and video were an easy format to follow. I will definitely recommend this to my colleagues!

I am now using gmail pretty fluently and starting to use some of the tricks we were shown such as adding a date to my calendar. I am adding event to calendar, scheduling meetings, looking at calendar overlays. Adding weather, it's a whole new world! I plan to keep track of coaching dates and student check-ins with this as well!

I am still unsure as to how I will use calendar with my classes, but I may just start with showing my student how easy it is to use and how it has helped organize me! Thanks all! Lisa B. @ MBMS

No comments:

Post a Comment